Tuesday, September 24, 2019

About place

When I Was in Dufan



When I was in elementary school at 4th grade I and my elementary school went to Dunia Fantasi for vacation. We went there by a bus from my elementary school the class are going to Dunia Fantasi are 4,5,and 6 the lower grade is going to museum.

After we arrived at Dunia Fantasi we split into a group with teacher as a guard. We can go wherever we want but we must in a group don't go alone. The most popular in our thoughts is Hysteria because it's frightening to most our student.

My group is almost ride every attraction we cannot ride all the attraction because the queue is very long, almost 1 hour we wait for 1 attraction. The one which I remembered until now is the Tornado because it's spin you like crazy and make me sick.

The facilities there is complete like mushola, food court, toilet, information are available for tourist so the tourist don't have to worry about because the facilities are good.

After we ride a lot of attraction we take a rest before go back to Bandung. In the first a lot of student is okay, but after that in the bus there are a lot of student that get sick. But there is a lot of student that karaoke in front seat with the TV in the middle that show the song and lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment