Tuesday, January 7, 2020



Holiday in 2019

 Last holiday in 2019 I and all of my friend from school softball club in Senior High School 3 Bandung play in national tournament in Lodaya, Red Fox.

The tournament is held on 22 December to 5 January, in 22 December its just like opening ceremony for the tournament and on that day our team practice.

 My team first match is on 24 December on Tuesday against Senior High School 21 Bandung, I didn't play in this match but my team win the game by 24-3, and we all keep it up the momentum.

 Second match my team is against Senior High School 4 Cimahi on Wednesday 25 December, I play on half round after the match start, I play as an outfielder, its just okay until i come to batter box as a batter the pressure is really heavy to me maybe because its my first time tournament and its national, My team win the game by 9-2.

 Third match is on Friday 27 December, but one day before the match our team has a meeting, but I didn't come because my body doesn't feel so good after get rained on in Sunday after practice.

 In the third match my team compete with Senior High School 2 Bandung, in this match I didn't play because i don't want to and coach didn't choose me, i don't want to play in this match because my head feel dizzy, this time we taste that what is lose like its really bitter, my team lose by 9-2.

 Last match in group we compete with Senior High School 3 Bandar Lampung on Monday 30 December, in this match i didn't play too but we are really positive about this match because in Sunday we learned a new skill to do if we face to face to a pitcher that really have a fast ball that we can swing it on time.

 I don't know in this match we played really bad that ego is higher than a team its like apathetic, we lose this match by 15-2, so our ticket to semi-final is pending to wait Bandar Lampung next game, but we didn't go to the semi-final.

 After this match i had a meal with my father because my father watch this match and go home and take a bath after that sleep, I sleep because tired of mind not tired of my body. After this day my team held a meeting for closing this tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment